TS2508 SOLAR POWERED REFUGE ISLAND BEACON
A Solar Powered Refuge Beacon that is simply bolted on the top of a pole and no mains or cabling is required.
- Enables the pedestrian crossing to be installed in locations deemed too expensive due to lack of mains power.
- Complies with BS 8442-2006 (Department of Transport specification for pedestrian crossings.)
- Operates 24/7
- Has an inbuilt intelligent timer module option that can be programmed to come on and go off at particular times of the day and day of the year
- Minimum maintenance required, just wipe globe and solar panel every 6 months.
- Zero energy consumption and CO2 emissions after installation
- 50,000 hours LED bulb and 5 years expected battery life
- Cost effective replacement for faulty mains beacons.
TS2509 ADDITIONAL SOLAR PANEL
For locations that may have obstructed sunlight, Ticknall Solar can offer an additional Solar Panel which is simply connected to the beacon and bolted to the pole, which will double the charging solar capacity of the beacon.